Newcastle United 0-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post-match from pg. 17

Disco

Entirely pathetic. Poor from everyone involved. Really disappointed with the approach from the players - littany of poor passes and touches, and playing dangerously in stupid areas. Stinks of arrogance. Rafa should've reacted far quicker - this wouldn't be 2-0 if those changes had come 5 minutes earlier.

I suppose it gives Rafa an excuse to make more changes and bring new players into the team on Tuesday. I judge each game as it comes, Im not a huge fan of changing things for the sake of it but Iv also never managed a team to a league or champions league win.

Rafa said he would make mistakes and we will just have to live with it. Roll on Tuesday.

Anita hero! Anita hero til the end of the night! He's gotta be small and he's gotta be weak and he's gotta be utterly shite.

(I like Anita, at a loose end today).

Hahahah :lol:

Dropped a bollock here rafa.

I think this is more about complacency & struggling with the favourites tag than anything else

Bullshit, man. We've lost 2 games out of 4 at home playing 1 striker. It absolutely doesn't work at this level.

This.

Playing one up front doesn't explain why we're so nervy at the back or so un-creative in midfield

Guest neesy111

I think this is more about complacency & struggling with the favourites tag than anything else

Bullshit, man. We've lost 2 games out of 4 at home playing 1 striker. It absolutely doesn't work at this level.

This.

Playing one up front doesn't explain why we're so nervy at the back or so un-creative in midfield

You need options upfront for your creative players to actually have someone to aim for.

Pretty sure Burnley and Boro played 1 up top in most games last season...

All I've heard today is how sloppy we've been. Passes consistently going out of play, crap touches, playing about in our own defensive third. Sounds like that's the main problem, not tactics.

Arsenal 'supporting' mate complaining they're only winning 2-1.  He's coming over in a few weeks, gonna stab him in the face.

Well for all his unpopularity pardew did keep you in the premier league for many seasons and usually about mid table as well

Stabbing might not be enough.

Clark realyy didnt deserve to be dropped today and his replacement had a nightmare!

Perez back to shite after looking decent Tuesday.

Another match bottled, Rafa needs to beat the shit out of everyone one of them after that embarrasment, millions of mile from being good enough.