Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Just a gentle reminder that posting illegal match streams (and spamming the forum requesting PMs) is against the forum rules. Cheers.

i cant see what harm a pm would do?

but if thats the rules, ok..........1st of its kind tbh compared to every other site i use  :'(

:lol: are you actually complaining that you're not allowed to openly request illegal streams?

no , i know the rules  :knuppel2:

just pointing out its the first time ive come across it not even in pm :undecided:

it was the very first time i was gonna ask on here, but realised you can't, which i have to respect  O0

If Rotherham Newcastle is seen as an attractive enough fixture to warrant being on foreign TV then surely there's a good chance we'll get lots of games on TV this season?

Well this is the first one of the season so far and we're 10 games in, so probably not :lol:

If Rotherham Newcastle is seen as an attractive enough fixture to warrant being on foreign TV then surely there's a good chance we'll get lots of games on TV this season?

Well this is the first one of the season so far and we're 10 games in, so probably not [emoji38]

I understood it as they only got the rights today from Conjo's post. Could be wrong obviously