Newcastle United vs Brentford - 15/10/16 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Could Mitro play the #10?

Serious question.hes slow enough not to keep up with Gayle, actually has a decent touch, can hold it up, slide a pass, tackle?? Dunno, sounds odd but would he be disciplined enough to do it? Hes no more immobile than Diame so why not?

Odd suggestion i know but...?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/ac27dc19a5252298dbdc13ee27c59d49/tumblr_mvq3idFK8E1r4s15ko1_400.gif

Brentford defender John Egan is expecting to get a bit of stick from Newcastle supporters, given his Sunderland past.

The Irishman was in the Black Cats' academy growing up and still has a lot of respect for David Moyes' side.

And, while Egan is expecting some grief from Magpies fans, he is looking forward to returning to the north east, which he describes as a lovely part of the world.

“I'm expecting a bit of hostility,” he said. “They won't be giving me too much but, with my Sunderland connections, it's great to go back up there.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-sunderland-man-john-egan-11971265

giphy.gif

Brentford defender John Egan is expecting to get a bit of stick from Newcastle supporters, given his Sunderland past.

The Irishman was in the Black Cats' academy growing up and still has a lot of respect for David Moyes' side.

And, while Egan is expecting some grief from Magpies fans, he is looking forward to returning to the north east, which he describes as a lovely part of the world.

“I'm expecting a bit of hostility,” he said. “They won't be giving me too much but, with my Sunderland connections, it's great to go back up there.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-sunderland-man-john-egan-11971265

Look at me, look at me

I wasn't good enough to play for Sunderland

Pathetic

giphy.gif

That's just asking to be given stick because he knows no one has heard of him.

"Hi, I played for s*nderland U15's, once. Oh damn I suppose I'm going to get stick now."

Fuck off you little scrote. Just ignore the cunt.

It's like when Chopra used to make a big deal out of every time he played us, saying how he wanted to score and prove to the fans he was good enough and often overlooked etc.

Was shite every time and got fucking dogs abuse from a crowd that I'm sure would have largely ignored him had he kept shtum :lol:

It's like when Chopra used to make a big deal out of every time he played us, saying how he wanted to score and prove to the fans he was good enough and often overlooked etc.

Was s**** every time and got f***ing dogs abuse from a crowd that I'm sure would have largely ignored him had he kept shtum :lol:

The time Cardiff came up here and got beat 5-1 and he hardly had a kick springs to mind.

Serious question.hes slow enough not to keep up with Gayle, actually has a decent touch, can hold it up, slide a pass, tackle?? Dunno, sounds odd but would he be disciplined enough to do it? Hes no more immobile than Diame so why not?

No.  If Mitro plays you want him up front kicking the shit out of their defenders.  I like Gayle, he seems to be a canny player but I think he'd work best with Mitro up there with him making space, winning knock downs and generally making their CBs lives as miserable as possible for 90 minutes.

No.  If Mitro plays you want him up front kicking the shit out of their defenders.  I like Gayle, he seems to be a canny player but I think he'd work best with Mitro up there with him making space, winning knock downs and generally making their CBs lives as miserable as possible for 90 minutes.

Just a theory, hes not first choice as long as Rafa is here and as much as i like him he will leave next year imho

I want us to attack these brutally with a high tempo and everything we've got, from the first whistle! Important to get a early goal or two and then just keep going at them.

We should take all their hope away as early as possible!

Guest neesy111

Fucking Derby - Leeds being shown internationally instead of this :dave:

We aren't going to have many games on the international feed, they like to share them around different teams.

Fucking Derby - Leeds being shown internationally instead of this :dave:

We aren't going to have many games on the international feed, they like to share them around different teams.

Aye, I know. That doesn't mean I'm not going to whinge about it every week though.

Managed to get a couple of tickets for this match, this morning for me and the bairn.

Mainly only singles dotted about left, apart from the Platinum club (£45-50), but managed to get a couple mid-leazes.

Lets hope its not another Wolves type game.