Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

Gonna be a top day this like.

Feels like a proper game . Regardless of how overhyped you think it is or whatevee your opinions on Leeds are (really like them personally, massive club with fans that deserve a lot better, would love them back in the prem) its just got that special feeling about it you dont get with most games, Leeds are a proper club like.

Atmosphere is going to be off the charts, cant wait to be amongst it. Got that edgy spice to it as well which always makes the occasion better.

Really tough game for us mind, can see it going either way, personally i have a feeling we'll get turned over but hope not obv, a win would be massive but a draw would be decent as well.

Need to make sure we dont concede early on and thatll help the game plan. Wont be many tougher games this season like with the form Leeds are in and atmosphere and support we"ll be up against. Bring it on!

I agree the atmosphere will be white hot, Leeds fans will be itching to do us like we would be if we were playing a top premier club in a cup competition this season. This is a Rafa team though, I think we'll handle it perfectly and do the old rope-a-dope on them. Draw their sting then finish them off when they run out of ideas.

Gonna be a top day this like.

Feels like a proper game . Regardless of how overhyped you think it is or whatevee your opinions on Leeds are (really like them personally, massive club with fans that deserve a lot better, would love them back in the prem) its just got that special feeling about it you dont get with most games, Leeds are a proper club like.

Atmosphere is going to be off the charts, cant wait to be amongst it. Got that edgy spice to it as well which always makes the occasion better.

Really tough game for us mind, can see it going either way, personally i have a feeling we'll get turned over but hope not obv, a win would be massive but a draw would be decent as well.

Need to make sure we dont concede early on and thatll help the game plan. Wont be many tougher games this season like with the form Leeds are in and atmosphere and support we"ll be up against. Bring it on!

I agree the atmosphere will be white hot, Leeds fans will be itching to do us like we would be if we were playing a top premier club in a cup competition this season. This is a Rafa team though, I think we'll handle it perfectly and do the old rope-a-dope on them. Draw their sting then finish them off when they run out of ideas.

hopefully they will huff and puff and go at us, but we will play that passing and moving, keeping possession and wear them out chasing after us.

Sky are bound to open with a montage of goals like Yeboah's volley, Albert's chip, maybe one of Viduka's v Liverpool to highlight our 'fallen giants' tag, followed by the misery, (maybe clips of Ferdinand holding a Man U shirt, relegation, etc with some of our low moments lately), then a 'but now, things are looking up' with upbeat music and goals from both clubs this season.

Is there a decent away pub? Can see this being micey as owt.

no and i would not recommend it, plus its an early kickoff, the type of place you go you watch you get out  :lol:

There all weekend so haven't got a choice unfortunately  :jones:

Theres a couple.

Drysalters is on Ellland Road, 10 mins from the ground and Leeds have their own bR attached to the stadium that is specifically for away fans called Howards.

Alcohol is served in the ground as well.

Getting the train like so hopefully its not to hairy, on that shutle bus to the ground as well cuz its miles away.

Should be fine like

strange admissions policy, I don't know anybody called Howards

Leeds supporting mate at work seems to think our players will be shitting themselves with the atmosphere at Elland road

More like the Leeds players :lol:

What did Ronaldo Vieira say again?

"Ive never played at Elland Road when it has been full"

Thing with this full Elland Road narrative is that half of them are just there because theyre playing us, theve got 15000 more there than there usually is like so if we score and go ahead the part timers just there to see them beat us will soon shut up and turn on the team.