Newcastle United 0-1 Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/2016 - post-match from page 11

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

This is embarrassing.

I'm not impressed with the arrogance in our starting XI tbh. We got what we deserved.

:thup:

Taking out our only reliable source of goals was begging for this, tbh.

I'm sure a few wanted mitro playing.

Didn't think we would win as soon as the nob head media informed Benitez after our last win about breaking records.

Turns out although he claimed it did not matter, it obviously did im guessing that would have been something that you would want to break as a manager.

Really disappointing result. Not gonna kick-off about the starting line-up; the rotation is fair enough given that we've got a bit of a cushion and a big game to come in midweek. We should have won the game with the players out there but didn't play well enough.

Subs should have come earlier, like.

Guest neesy111

Been a bogey side for us for a bit, shouldn't happen but bleh not gonna win them all, still be fine

We beat them 3 times in our last season together.

This is embarrassing.

I'm not impressed with the arrogance in our starting XI tbh. We got what we deserved.

Hoping we're just going for the cuo like, we're still far ahead of the play off places.

The predictions in the pre match thread, 3-0, 4-0 etc

And it should have been but the team selection and the lack of substituets was totally wrong today - love him but he got in wrong in all aspects today

Disappointing.

Reckon we'll still win the league and I personally fully approve of prioritizing the cup game. Win that and then we have a couple of months to lock up the league.

No need to panic.