Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

Don't like being beaten but don't mind admitting when we've lost fair and square, it's football so losing is part and parcel but that was fucking corrupt tonight. We never stood a chance, we were never winning that tonight and the officials made sure we lost. Bent as fuck.

I can take losing on the chin, fuck knows we've had our fair share but that bullshit tonight wasn't a loss. Fucking stewards inquiry needed. It can fuck right off.

Guest firetotheworks

If there is any justice in the world Lansbury and the ref will crash into each other on the way home.

Straight from Lemar's cutting room floor

I've been on a train following updates with interest on here and Facebook, sounds infuriating.

Game has been recorded, how much of it shall I watch - entire first half and fast forward through second? Sounds like it needs to be seen to be believed.

No better driver for a siege mentality to balance the over confidence of a 12 match run , some good individual stuff - Richie ran and hustled , and scored efficiently, Hayden superb,  Yedlin still spiky even in 9 men ... so a bad day but hey ho , onward

I've been on a train following updates with interest on here and Facebook, sounds infuriating.

Game has been recorded, how much of it shall I watch - entire first half and fast forward through second? Sounds like it needs to be seen to be believed.

Watch up until Darlow saves the second pen and then delete the recording. We won 1-0.

Wasn't here during the event, but it's right that you can't send a player off for that now, right?

It seems like you can if you want to, for some reason. The referee just really wanted to send Dummett off.

I remember reading about that, but can't find any mention of it now.

EDIT: Found it, its only for accidental fouls.. erm surely that's not a pen anyway if its a accident ???

Just stick your head out of the window and face plant the coming trains on the adjacent track, probably on par with watching the highlights from tonight.

Shelvey is a full 4 yards from Lansbury before the Linesman starts flagging. 

He was kicked by Lansbury as well before Shelvey retaliated. Shelvey was an idiot but he got played by a cheating cunt in reality.

The first half is probably hillarious viewing watching when you know what happens tbf. 2nd half was just Forrest playing shite against 9 men and bundling in 2 awful goals, one of which was probably offside :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

How shit are Forest btw? Sky spinning it as 'wearing us down', it was two set pieces. They're fucking rubbish.