Brentford 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/01/17 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Would have taken the point after Anita went off, so absolutely delighted with that result. Hopefully our injury's aren't serious, we get everyone back, Shelvey back, a few signings/loans in, and start making this all more convincing.

There's no way any of us listening to the radio can make scathing posts on our performance. I don't know if it's even possible to judge sans visuals. I know I can't.

But getting a win, away from home, in this league is pretty much great f***ing stuff.

Those injuries have decimated us, though. We need to buy buy buy.

200.gif#49

There's no way any of us listening to the radio can make scathing posts on our performance. I don't know if it's even possible to judge sans visuals. I know I can't.

But getting a win, away from home, in this league is pretty much great fucking stuff.

:thup: It's impossible, especially with Ando involved.

All that matters is the points on the board.

But getting a win, away from home, in this league is pretty much great fucking stuff.

Aye fair point. Ando sounds suicidal at the best of times, can't really judge a performance on his commentary, the fucking pisshead.

Newcastle win a really hard fought win with a decimated squad, Brighton lose and we go top, other promotion candidates slip up so the gap to third extends, Sunderland get battered, Crystal Palace lose. Not a bad weekend.

Newcastle win a really hard fought win with a decimated squad, Brighton lose and we go top, other promotion candidates slip up so the gap to third extends, Sunderland get battered, Crystal Palace lose. Not a bad weekend.

:drool: