Newcastle United 2-0 Aston Villa - 20/02/17 - post match from pg27

Disco

Steve Clarke surprisingly scathing about Villa tonight.

I'd be worried if I was a Villa fan mind. Heads went down quicker than anything after that goal and even when they were on top they created fuck all. New signings all looked toss n all.

Aye, they're in trouble. Must be absolutely shit being a Villa fan atm, they're really in the pits.

The absolute cheek of Villa fans singing about empty seats when they didn't take their whole allocation. Thought we were poor first half but popped it around really well second half.

Fair play to Villa signing anyone who is flavour of the month in the Championship and they can barely build an attack

Steve Clarke surprisingly scathing about Villa tonight.

I'd be worried if I was a Villa fan mind. Heads went down quicker than anything after that goal and even when they were on top they created f*** all. New signings all looked toss n all.

Aye, they're in trouble. Must be absolutely s*** being a Villa fan atm, they're really in the pits.

Only a couple of defeats away from a relegation battle. :lol:

Guest neesy111

The absolute cheek of Villa fans singing about empty seats when they didn't take their whole allocation. Thought we were poor first half but popped it around really well second half.

Fair play to Villa signing anyone who is flavour of the month in the Championship and they can barely build an attack

They crowd was good for a monday night game on sky tbh.

when was the last time villa saw 50k, mad cunts.

when was the last time villa saw 50k, mad cunts.

Might have to close some more of their ground for next season. Can't imagine Fleetwood will bring many.

Lack of class the Newcastle PA announcing that as a Lansbury own goal.

Such a petty club that lot.

:spit:

Did the PA make a meal out of it? I didn't think so. It was an OG and the crowd loved it. Think it's that Villa fan who's being petty there.

Did the PA make a meal out of it? I didn't think so. It was an OG and the crowd loved it. Think it's that Villa fan who's being petty there.

And the Villa press

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-newcastle-united-fans-chanted-12632612

2,000 empty seats tonight. 1,500 of those were in the Villa end  :lol:

And the Villa press

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-newcastle-united-fans-chanted-12632612

Fucking hell, man. The Birmingham Mail are obsessed with us.

Guest neesy111

2,000 empty seats tonight. 1,500 of those were in the Villa end  [emoji38]

That's a load of shite.