Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Think we'll win. I know we were in better form and had Gayle but we completely stifled them the last time we played them iirc

Gayle didn't even play in the home game, it was Perez upfront.

Referee's hopeless and a Huddersfield Town fan

Incredible that he's allowed to referee this match.

I see he made (yet another) cock up yesterday in the Palace game and booked someone for diving yet it was a clear pen.

totally agree, it can't be right ? surely?

I see he made (yet another) cock up yesterday in the Palace game and booked someone for diving yet it was a clear pen.

Agreed. It's not asking much for the referee to be impartial and having no vested interest in the outcome of the game. It's a joke to be frank and I really hope it doesn't bite us in the arse.

Agreed. It's not asking much for the referee to be impartial and with no vested interest in the outcome of the game. It's a joke to be frank and I really hope it doesn't bite us in the arse.

you know it will