Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

I mentioned it at half time and I know Sky love close ups but I've never known them miss so much of the match with close ups and replays than they did yesterday.

Yes, yes and yes again. It was f***ing s**** last night.

Felt like I spent a third of the game listening to the crowd reaction to try and work out what was happening on the pitch. Meanwhile the Sky cameras are going for a super zoom on David Stockdale.

:lol: Yep. Infuriating.

The stand out points for me were as follows:

-The ref´s decision for the penalty was as bad as it gets. But, it looked like they were the team that were odds on to score in the first half.

-Our centre backs are scared to bring the ball out, I thought we were very laboured bringing the ball past halfway (until ritchie decided to help out :smitten:).

-Rafa´s subs were sublime! The Murphy effect was brilliant... why we have been playing Mitro instead of him completely bewilders me!

-Atsu looks like he is getting to match sharpness, real quality!

-Diame lumbers in the Nº10 position but plays the box to box midfield position a lot better (going from last couple of 10 min cameos)

-Jack colback needs to be given a polonium supplement or similar, what a dog!

-Brightons attempt to play quick one touch football was really nice to watch

-Albeit Darlow saved a couple of good ones, he still made a couple of blatant mistakes (coming out for corner and not taking defender out) and is worrying me for our return to prem (still young though)

Aye I'm still smiling about this win!

Same here, and I'm usually a miserable cunt. Love spending time on here and other sites after a win like this :thup:

(no not redtube, my penis is broken)

compare the pen against clark last night to the pen he didnt get against forest away.

fucking ridiculous, man.

Completely forgotten about that but it's obscene like.

compare the pen against clark last night to the pen he didnt get against forest away.

f***ing ridiculous, man.

Completely forgotten about that but it's obscene like.

:lol: Clark was literally assaulted in the box, also had a goal disallowed when the Forest player was literally trying to give HIM a piggy back

We've scored some right jammy goals recently like :lol:

Been some really weird goals in our games recently. Clark own goal, Darlow howlers vs Norwich and Bristol City, Lansbury's own goal and then Diame's last night.

Even Ritchie's against Derby was a bit weird