Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

That wasn't easy despite us defending superbly for 90 mins. I thought they'd tire but they kept up the pressure so we had to dig in and show some character. We were deserved winners though, the stats mean nowt in today's game.

Watched the game in Reykjavik with the missus, another NUFC fan and a Spurs fan. Fucking buzzing. The spurs fan was quite complimemtary. Just off to see the Northern Lights but I really don't give a fuck about them, I just want to get wrecked and sing NUFC songs in the cold.

Ooh, look at me!

Guest ElCid

To any Huddersfield fans looking at this thread  :gm's dummy: :gm's dummy: :gm's dummy:  :'( :'( :'( and hopefully you lose in the play off final with the last kick of the match

This year is too soon for them imo. They're in a good position to have a go at promotion next year - providing Wagner sticks around. Their best player is also on loan and likely to move on so whether they can sustain progress will be another matter.

Read through the Huddersfield board. A few bitters, but the same number get it. They're a good side. Better than Brighton I think.

I think Brighton have got better players individually, but Huddersfield are a stronger team collectively. They are pretty relentless, a lesser team than us would have crumbled I think.