The other games today 2017/18

Greg

That kid who scored for Wales was 5 minutes into his debut at 17. Amazing.

Looks like a schoolbairn. Some story.

Thing with Wales is their squad pool is always so thin they regularly seem to include any promising teenager. Bale scored at 17. They had a 16 year old on the bench today as well.

Was at the Wales game last night, woodburn looked v.impressive in his 20 minute cameo. I think if they are good enough it doesn't matter how old they are which is why maybe we should give woodman a go in goal for nufc? Maybe keepers need that experience though? Anyway hopefully Wales can get 3 points in Moldova now.

So weird that the Spanish second division doesn't stop for international weeks. Some of those teams have plenty of internationals at this point.

Think in England if you have a certain amount of players on international duty and you play in League 1 (and below I think) then you can request to postpone the match. Wigan didn't play their opponent this weekend which I assume might have something to do with internationals .

Had no idea Tamas Kadar had got himself a move to Dynamo Kiev. Seems a canny move for him. Playing against Portugal now for Hungary

Scored for Hungary the other day. Baller.

Best left-back Academy product since Robbie Elliott. If that doesn't get a response from Ronny then I am worried.

Mbappe is the real deal, kid is so talented.

Watched France - Holland last night and he was skipping past defenders like they weren't there and he took his goal so well. He's got so much confidence for an 18 year old, he doesn't look fazed one bit.

France were so dominant. Lemar didn't get on the ball much, but when he did, he was silky. I don't know if I've ever seen a player like Kante before. He's got such a motor. Excellent on the ball, too. He played about five diagonals and they all found their man. Pogba just shrugs off players with ease. You think he's gonna lose it, but he creates a comfortable amount of space for himself. I prefer him in those deeper positions, going forward, he's hit or miss. Greizmann does so much extra running, he pops up everywhere, but he can be a little wasteful at times. Giroud slowed things down, it wasn't his best night. Their full backs, Sidibe and Kurzawa, are very powerful and had complete control over their wings going forward at will.

And then there's all the depth on the bench. I can't think of a more stacked squad in the world right now.

Vincent Thill the #10 for Luxembourg. 17 years old, born in 2000 and into double figures for caps already.

Similar career path as Pjanic from Luxembourg and then through the Metz academy, but Luxembourg won't be missing out on this one if he comes good.

Yeah Kadar seems to have gradually forged out a decent career for himself. He's one of the experienced heads in that Hungary side in terms of caps.

Although he's not playing now, It's weird how Nani is that for Portugal.

Aye I did a double take recently when I saw he had well over 100 caps. Quaresma too. It's weird how that golden generation belatedly came good together last year even if it was in the most boring way possible.