The other games today 2017/18

Greg

One of the easiest reds you'll see this season. No idea how people can question it. You don't challenge for a ball at that height with your studs.

Have yo ever played the sport? Of course you do in that situation.

The injury shouldn't have any bearing on the decision, unfortunate coming togethers like that happen.

Yeah, I head the ball.

It's literally a karate kick.

Can't agree that's a red, awful clatter but he's got to be allowed to go for the ball. You can't not challenge just because someone else might be there. If he had tried to pull out he'd have been cleaned out himself. These things happen in a contact  sport.

:thup:

One of the easiest reds you'll see this season. No idea how people can question it. You don't challenge for a ball at that height with your studs.

The injury shouldn't have any bearing on the decision, unfortunate coming togethers like that happen.

:lol: What a load of shit asking that question.

The injury was because of how reckless the challenge is though. Pretty much all red card challenges are because "the ball was there to play" but they go in too desperately, dive in off the ground with studs up and play through the man. That's how red card challenges work.

DJSAAayW0AECehM.jpg

Yea I think it's a red

But his head is stooped half a foot. Soft c***.

The ball not playable by foot when it's 5ft in the air anymore like? Head height rules it is then.

But he's not played the ball, he's fouled the opponent dangerously. It's a red all day long man. :lol:

People with this 'gane's gone soft' bolloxks over that.

Guest neesy111

See, you have a range of opinions here which day it's a red or not.  So it's impossible to say whether the ref has made a correct decision or not.

Guest neesy111

DJSAAayW0AECehM.jpg

Yea I think it's a red

The ball not playable by foot when it's 5ft in the air anymore like? Head height rules it is then.

But he's not played the ball, he's fouled the opponent dangerously. It's a red all day long man. [emoji38]

Looks conclusive from that photo mind.

I think a red like that should be one game ban though, it's a really harsh punishment. Three game bans should be reserved for elbows, headbutts and leg breakers IMO

He broke Ederson's jaw most likely

DJSAAayW0AECehM.jpg

Yea I think it's a red

But he's not played the ball, he's fouled the opponent dangerously. It's a red all day long man. [emoji38]

Looks conclusive from that photo mind.

As neville pointed out, it was always going to look bad. In real time it was a bog standard 50/50. Pretty much every ex pro is saying it's an atrocious decision. Non-contact by the end of the year.

See, you have a range of opinions here which day it's a red or not.  So it's impossible to say whether the ref has made a correct decision or not.

Nah, by the laws of the game it's a red. People are debating whether the laws are too harsh.

I don't know what part of the game someone missing the ball and kicking someone's head is too harsh though.