Newcastle United lose Judicial Review against HMRC

ChrisMcQuillan

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't something serious if they've gone to the trouble of arresting him, like.

I have a feeling theres been people looking into much of Ashleys activities since he appeared in front of  HoC select committee.

Well if he's been up to anything dodgy it's coming out now

180 HMRC officers have been deployed across the UK and France today. Investigators have searched a number of premises in the North East and South East of England and arrested the men and also seized business records, financial records, computers and mobile phones.

Why couldn't this have happened in the absolute pits of the Pardew era, when we'd have been glad of anything that might have forced him out?

How can Charnley beeing locked up be a bad thing? Throw the f***ing key away! :)

As someone already have said, it's very unlikely that this will have any sporting implications.

Just rejoice in the fact that this is the best chance we have of getting rid of that bald c***.

Better the devil you know.

Who do you think Ashley would replace him with, some world-renowned business brain with the humility of a saint?

I was thinking this morning, how long can we just enjoy promotion and have a good time.

2 days was all the football gods gave us. 2 days :lol:

The football gods must be mackems.

yeah, or some of their football friends around the world :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Reminders are never far away that any time in the Ashley-era is just borrowed, like. Keegan, Hughton, Rafa were/are all just eyes in the shit storm with these embarrassments at the helm.

FFS man this club!

I suppose it's one way to make Rafa walk due to lack of funds of we're hit with a transfer embargo!

36 hours after we clinched promotion! Ha ha ha!

Maybe its all part of Ashleys plan?

Rat out Charnley and get transfer embargo.

da00392ccf2bf7535f4aa1619a551fe8_my-first-website-project-problem-solved-meme_552-414.jpeg