Tammy Abraham joins Swansea

Figures 1-0 Football

I just went through his 23 goals at Bristol City and i must say that we have to aim higher than this. 95% of the goals were fluke/tap ins/ penalty. Not a single goal were he beat his man or any glimphes of any special skills. We need a mobile forward with pace who can outmuscle the defenders. Someone like Loic Remy when he was here a couple seasons ago.

His first goal for Bristol City he had two men on him about 16 yards out, he let the ball run and used his first touch beat the defender, open enough space to shoot and score.

Not watched the video any further yet.

fml

:lol:

I had a whole post typed up and then thought "fuck it" and deleted it. I should've gone for your simple and eloquent response instead of wasting five minutes of my life. It sums up pretty much what I was going to say anyway.

Nothing to go on based on his highlights video, except an insane amount of tap-ins. A bit like Andy Cole in some ways, just always there when the ball drops.

Unlike a certain young Serbian Striker on our books. That's why he would be a good fit for Rafa's system and Mitro is not.

Nah, prefer to give Adam a chance instead, unless there is an agreed price included in the deal.

Armstrong should be loaned out to see if he can do what Abraham did last season, and if he can then perhaps he can be Gayle's back up the next season. I'm not sure many championship clubs will even want him though.

Tammy Abraham is a stud.

Just hope Chelsea splash big on a striker and have a great season, and ultimately let us buy him outright because they just don't need him.

Fingers crossed.

I've only seen the 26 goals video but he looks like a ball magnet in the box and is a cool finisher.

190cm tall but slim and clearly hasn't had a PFM in his ear telling him to bulk up, so he is lithe and fast.

This could be very good indeed.

26 goals in your first season in professional football, at Championship level too, and for a poor team - that's pretty outstanding really. The lad's cleatly got something; at the very least massive potential.

Nah he fits the remit,,a cheap option.

You can see this a mile off, cheap buys, loans, a couple of French guys,like ive earlier stated the aim is to survive and Rafa will play and build a team to survive , he looks ok and could be anything, he also could be shite.

If Rafa has 70 million to spend it wont go far these days so this is the start of some underwhelming signings on paper,,its Rafas job to make them work.

Nah, prefer to give Adam a chance instead, unless there is an agreed price included in the deal.

Based on what?

The lad isnt very good, headless chicken since i watched him in the reserves, never understood the way people raved at him.needs moving on.

Re Abraham, just watched that video.

There's nothing spectacular about the goals, but now and then there are glimpses of a decent touch on the ball. He and Gayle could work well together.