Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Both him and Clark have been utter shite together. I hope it's as simple as them both just needing a leader alongside them as before Lascelles' injury they were both fine.

Where was Clark for the 3rd goal? Perez shouldn't have been the last man surely?

Clark followed Lejeune over toward Vardy and at no stage looked over his shoulder, Clark is poor at this level, very poor.

He's gone missing a lot in the last few games. Makes you realise how much he relied on Lascelles for leadership.

Aye, the whole team has missed the skipper to be fair but Clark is crap at this level, not that it'll happen but it should be Mbemba with Lascelles. Think it'll be Lejeune and Lascelles in the midweek mind.

Both him and Clark have been utter shite together. I hope it's as simple as them both just needing a leader alongside them as before Lascelles' injury they were both fine.

Yep. Good to see people completely writing everyone off again, like the good old days.

Guest firetotheworks

Yep. Good to see people completely writing everyone off again, like the good old days.

:thup: to both.

I really like him still. Maybe I'm blindly faithful but I still reckon there's a brilliant player in there once the team has restored it's confidence. It's very easy to say a player is shit when there's no confidence in the team he's playing in. Hell I'd argue Vincent Kompany would look poor in that defence right now, there's no outlet ball for them and pressure is being invited on due to not having someone with the bottle to do something positive in an attacking sense.

Aside from a fuck-up free 30 mins on the opening day, Lejeune hasn't had a good game yet. We don't have the points total or time to let him keep fucking up game after game.

There is no mistaking this, Lejeune is a absolute joke at this level.

He's crap. Nowt to do with "adjusting to the league".

Thus far I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s a good PL defender

Another Rafa dud

Crazy that this still happens.  No glimpse at all of the promise he could show? None whatsoever? :lol:

The Bramble comparisons are reasonably apt as far as what we've seen so far but you're telling me there's no potential for improvement given it's his first season in a new league having returned from injury barely a month ago? Jesus Christ.

There is no mistaking this, Lejeune is a absolute joke at this level.

He's crap. Nowt to do with "adjusting to the league".

Thus far I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s a good PL defender

Another Rafa dud

Crazy that this still happens.  No glimpse at all of the promise he could show? None whatsoever? :lol:

The Bramble comparisons are reasonably apt as far as what we've seen so far but you're telling me there's no potential for improvement given it's his first season in a new league having returned from injury barely a month ago? Jesus Christ.

What potential PL class do you see in him?

All I see is when he gets the ball he hoofs it aimlessly up field and can’t defend for shite

Based on performances this season in general the bloke just can’t defend and it’s not helping either that the type of player we thought we were signing from Villa has now emerged this season.

Sorry lads but this guy is s****.  Sick of hearing that he's a "good footballer" - is he f*** man! 

Yeah, it always works out well when you write off a player after what, 6-7 games. Give him a chance FFS!

There are plenty of players who cost 5-6 times what Lejuene cost who have also struggled to adapt to the pace of the PL.

Sorry lads but this guy is s****.  Sick of hearing that he's a "good footballer" - is he f*** man! 

Yeah, it always works out well when you write off a player after what, 6-7 games. Give him a chance FFS!

There are plenty of players who cost 5-6 times what Lejuene cost who have also struggled to adapt to the pace of the PL.

We don't have the luxury of waiting to see if he adapts, he's costing us points at the moment and he needs to be dropped, as a mater of urgency.