Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

Like fuck is this dropping off the front page this soon :lol:

Rafa's happy with him, so...I am, too :snod:

Hope he turns out to be class. Piss the mackems off some more.

And Moyes. Win win :lol:

God how I loved Moyes.  :lol: wish he was still there, such a harbinger of death, misery and realism. He did us proud.

Yedlin out for 2-3 weeks according to Benitez so looks like he's got a chance.

I always get the feeling with Rafa he likes players to settle in first and is very reluctant to let them play straight away, this lad might have the advantage that he's played in the Premiership before. But i can see Mbemba possibly start at RB until Rafa trust this lad enough. Not that he seems to trust Mbemba that much either.

I'm waiting for the uproar when Colback starts ahead of Merino as Rafa wants Merino to settle in first  :lol:

He did some nice things, tried to burst forward, went on the odd run and seemed solid enough. You can see the players are still finding their feet and fitness of course but from what I saw he did just fine.

Pleased with how this lad is turning out, noticed the mackems are ignoring him and us now. havent seen a mag thread on page one for a little while lol

Think they might have enough with 46 matches now  :lol:

Pleased with how this lad is turning out, noticed the mackems are ignoring him and us now. havent seen a mag thread on page one for a little while lol

Think they might have enough with 46 matches now  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

On the basis of two pre-season games, he's gonna take some shifting once Yedlin is fit again, I know he can play at LB but seems much more natural on the right, shame because would be great to see the back of Dummett from the first choice 11.

On the basis of two pre-season games, he's gonna take some shifting once Yedlin is fit again, I know he can play at LB but seems much more natural on the right, shame because would be great to see the back of Dummett from the first choice 11.