Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

He doesn't stand out at all for me, good or bad. He played his part in keeping Liverpool down to one goal which came from the other side of the pitch. I think Yedlin struggled when he first started, but he had obvious lightning pace, Manquillo doesn't have any stand out attributes at the moment, but he could develop into a capable all-rounder. If he can play the role that Rafa demands then he could be a valuable squad member.

Personally think Mbemba has been doing a sterling job at LB, hasn't really put a foot wrong and it would be a fight between him and Dummett for the LB slot for me.

I couldn't agree more. But it is a similar situation to the Anita/Yedlin one at the start of last season and now Yedlin is getting rave reviews.

Thought he looked really ropey early doors but seemed to settle down after 20 odd minutes. Even on their off-days, playing against Salah, Mane, Sturridge etc isn't easy and he ciped pretty well.

Up against Mane and Moreno attacking him, thought he did rather well, with Ritchie help like. Not many players keep Mane fairly quiet like he did to be fair.

You talking about Yedlin?

Up against Mane and Moreno attacking him, thought he did rather well, with Ritchie help like. Not many players keep Mane fairly quiet like he did to be fair.

You talking about Yedlin?

Yeah, hahaha i'm in the wrong thread  :lol: