Andreas Samaris

Nobody

Haven't bid for him -Ryder

If I was as shit at my job as he is I would basically never say or do anything ever. In fact I would staple my mouth shut, destroy my keyboard and amputate my pen holding fingers. Then join a seminary. In the desert. On fire.

Haven't bid for him -Ryder

If I was as shit at my job as he is I would basically never say or do anything ever. In fact I would staple my mouth shut, destroy my keyboard and amputate my pen holding fingers. Then join a seminary. In the desert. On fire.

I pitta the fool.

Meh. He's a bit slow for a holding midfielder in this league imo and makes too many errors due, in part, to poor positional awareness. That being said, he's a decent passer of the ball and should theoretically give our attacking players some defensive cover; strong, with a decent engine too.

13 odd million seems a reasonably fair price for him, I would say.

What sort of slow is he? If he's Colback slow where he ends up pulling down players who run past him then it hardly seems worth it.

Seems slightly on the slow side for the Portuguese league which, one would assume, is slower than the premier league. Defensively he seems solid enough, and I don't think i really have to say that he'd be a better option in the middle than Colback.

FWIW I personally despise the man. He's an ex's "friend" -said ex wouldn't stop gushing about how much of a "great guy"he was- and tbf when I met him he was an absolute gent with abounding charisma, angelic hair and the kindest eyes God ever put in a human skull. So yeah just an absolute tosser, really.

FWIW I personally despise the man. He's an ex's "friend" -said ex wouldn't stop gushing about how much of a "great guy"he was- and tbf when I met him he was an absolute gent with abounding charisma, angelic hair and the kindest eyes God ever put in a human skull. So yeah just an absolute tosser, really.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

And there we go. The Grim Ryder drags yet another link through purgatory to the bowels of Hell.