Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Is kenedy any good? I know nothing about him

If he can keep fit, I think he could be a good addition. Seems fairly strong, has a few tricks and like to get forward, seems a tidy passer but I'm not sure how his tackling is.

I'd say he's a no risk loan in a position we've been desperate to fill for years, so we'll see how it goes but I reckon he'll do alright. With yedlin on the other side, our other wing just got a bit more attacking/pacier' at the very least

SSN so far behind on this deal, only now reporting that he arrived in Newcastle last night as breaking news.

Their twitter reasercher sources must have only just checked Twitter been told this brand new information.

To be fair its a bit of a nothing deal to get excited about

Better in than out.

Saviet will be out soon no doubt and probably Gayle. Not that I have bad thoughts about how we conduct transfers mind haha

There's literally one clip of him doing anything. Surely there's some footage of him somewhere other than a bit of skill that got him nowhere against Norwich?

Surely there's a place on the internet with a lot of videos.

Guest firetotheworks

I appreciate his desire to take people on properly, mind. We haven't had that since HBA.

Murphy ?

He's getting there, like. He's definitely got the talent, he just needs to be a bit more arrogant with it.

Very exciting player but still very raw. I am slightly surprised that Rafa rates him because he can be very erratic with his decision making and seems to have stagnated a bit at Chelsea.

I doubt we're signing him to play left back in our rigid system. He's best at cutting inside from the right in an advanced role - like he played for Fluminense. Hopefully, he's motivated and adapts quickly. We're desperate for more flair and unpredictability in our attacking play.

Very exciting player but still very raw. I am slightly surprised that Rafa rates him because he can be very erratic with his decision making and seems to have stagnated a bit at Chelsea.

I noticed that watching the highlights of the Norwich game. He looks a bit... Thick?

Obviously very talented dribbler and all that but there didn't seem to be much forward planning involved.

I noticed that watching the highlights of the Norwich game. He looks a bit... Thick?

Obviously very talented dribbler and all that but there didn't seem to be much forward planning involved.

That's probably why he hasn't broken through at Chelsea yet. Might be similar to Atsu in that there's obviously talent there, but something is missing to make the player as effective as he could be.