Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Didn't geordiedean or some other total rectangle say he was shite for Watford and we were mental for trying so hard to sign him?

Rafa or geordiedean? Hmmmmmm.

I said that I couldn't see why we were going so hard for him based on Chelsea performances. Never mentioned mental and didn't even know he'd been to Watford.

Didn't geordiedean or some other total rectangle say he was shite for Watford and we were mental for trying so hard to sign him?

I said that I couldn't see why we were going so hard for him based on Chelsea performances. Never mentioned mental and didn't even know he'd been to Watford.

did you just self identify as a rectangle

Im sorry but this guy is absolute s**** and not even any kind of upgrade on Paul Dummet....Was atrocious for Watford last season

We need quality upgrades not bang average s****

iCBeM3E.jpg

Whatever happened to geordiedean? Crumpy got tired of running two accounts?

It's almost like he's a massive WUM who lives on that and when he can't do that he disappears.

He only ever seems to post in the Sunderland thread nowadays. :lol:

It’s a case of the right player at the right club. He could undoubtedly do well at other clubs but he’s on to something special here. I think he recognises this.

Would love to see Murphy get a run on the right side, that would be serious pace along with Kennedy on the left if they’re playing balls into Slimani (if fit)

Guest Howaythetoon

Over the course of a season, in a better side, he can score double figures and create just as many goals. He’s easily worth 20m. He and the ‘keeper have probably made the difference between being right down there and looking to go down and staying up and comfortably as it appears. 20m? Cheap as chips.