Kenedy

Scottish Mag

He’s never going to get a move to a top side if he plays like he has been lately. Fucking shite.

Exactly what I was thinking today. Weren't we talking 20m for him last summer. Barely worth 10 at the moment and is having a laugh if he thinks he will get minutes at Chelsea.

Hope he can turn it around. It's not happening covering LB or LWB though.

He's been bloody awful for ages now. Always making the wrong decision, holding on to the ball for too long, shooting from anywhere when there's far better options. Really needs to buck his ideas up and regain that form from last season as know that there's a player in there.

Not true. In our run of 3 straight wins, he could have been awarded MOTM in each of them.

There is a good player in there, weather his inconsistency is due to desire, confidence, or even how much sleep his baby give him the night before is anyone’s guess.

I find it hard to give him as much stick as he gets because yeah he can try the spectacular a bit, but unlike others he has the ability to actually pull it off at times, and if you criticise him for lack of effort or ability then theirs a few players you should be looking at before you get to him.

Suppose if he was doing it consistently he'd be playing for Chelsea and not just being loaned out every season. I'm glad we didn't make the permanent move for him. I'm not sure if he's good enough for us never mind Chelsea. Long way to go for him and really needs to buck up his ideas or I can't see another premiership club risking using up a loan slot for him next season, I certainly can't see anyone buying him unless its around the £10m mark.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's been bloody awful for ages now. Always making the wrong decision, holding on to the ball for too long, shooting from anywhere when there's far better options. Really needs to buck his ideas up and regain that form from last season as know that there's a player in there.

Was limping badly down the tunnel at the end. Perhaps his toe still isn't right.

Hopefully he's ended his season and has to go back to the Chelsea physio staff.  I'd much rather bring a kid through on the wing than waste time with this fraud.  I'd even rather give Murphy a run, and I think Murphy's crap.

Was limping badly down the tunnel at the end. Perhaps his toe still isn't right.

Hopefully he's ended his season and has to go back to the Chelsea physio staff.  I'd much rather bring a kid through on the wing than waste time with this fraud.  I'd even rather give Murphy a run, and I think Murphy's crap.

You're strange, man.

You're strange, man.

You've never met me and you think I'm a strange man because I think a player who has played badly for us might be a bad player.

Aye.

You're strange, man.

You've never met me and you think I'm a strange man because I think a player who has played badly for us might be a bad player.

Aye.

Which kid do you want to give a go on the wing, other than Murphy? I've not seen enough of our under 23's to know which wingers are suitable for the step up to this level?

You're strange, man.

Aye.

Which kid do you want to give a go on the wing, other than Murphy? I've not seen enough of our under 23's to know which wingers are suitable for the step up to this level?

I don't want to have to play any kid on the wing, but at the minute, that is a less bad alternative to wasting time with this chancer.

You're strange, man.

Aye.

Aye. Your contributions in here and the Perez thread have led me to the conclusion that you're strange.

You're strange, man.

Aye.

Aye. Your contributions in here and the Perez thread have led me to the conclusion that you're strange.

You carry on thinking that anyone who doesn't share your individual opinions is strange. Doesn't bother me what someone on the internet who doesn't know me thinks.

Thanks for sharing though.

You're strange, man.

Aye.

You carry on thinking that anyone who doesn't share your individual opinions is strange. Doesn't bother me what someone on the internet who doesn't know me thinks.

Thanks for sharing though.

You want one of our best players of last season to have ended his season and replaced with an unknown on the basis he's had a few bad games. You the exact type of 'fan' Bobby Robson speaks about in his book.