Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Think he'll do alright for us this lad. The majority of players who've done well for us have been in the 3-7m bracket over last few years.

8-14m haven't fared so well apart from Cisse in his first half season.

Your conclusion might be right but your premise is kinda strange.

The premise being that I'm not devastated that he's signing for us?

Think he'll do alright for us this lad. The majority of players who've done well for us have been in the 3-7m bracket over last few years.

8-14m haven't fared so well apart from Cisse in his first half season.

Your conclusion might be right but your premise is kinda strange.

The premise being that I'm not devastated that he's signing for us?

The premise being he falls into a specific price bracket.

Is there any chance he's coming in as a number 10?

I appreciate not the number 10 we want, aka a smart price David Silva etc who can play a killer pass. But more so as somebody who can play as a more reserved striker behind Gayle. Who has the ability to play football, find space, actually move and hit a few goals. He seems to like a goal from distance and Stoke fans say he drifts deep or wide to help with the play.

Bare in mind Ayoze is soft as s****, Diame is s****, and Siem can't be trusted for 15 games a season, let alone 30.

I think this lad will be class if he gets more than 25 games worth of minutes. Especially for 5mil.

How slow are we at announcing signings?

Depends how many days you're trying to waste.

Notice how everyone seems resigned to nothing else of note happening in the next two weeks when we should be kicking off to fuck. It's embarrassing.

No.

Ta.

:lol: In all seriousness as my reply was incredibly dickish, I really can't see Rafa ever playing two strikers together regularly even if one of them was used as a 10.

They'll be moments in games when it happens but not most of the time, it would be a complete reverse from what he's shown to be as Newcastle manager.

No.

Ta.

:lol: In all seriousness as my reply was incredibly dickish, I really can't see Rafa ever playing two strikers together regularly even if one of them was used as a 10.

They'll be moments in games when it happens but not most of the time, it would be a complete reverse from what he's shown to be as Newcastle manager.

:lol:

Aye, but that's what i'm pondering. Rafa will never play 2 out and out strikers, we all know that. So maybe he wants a mix of our number 10s best attributes and would use Joselu as a temporary fix. He's more mobile than Siem, more productive than Diame, and seems to have better passing and intelligence than Ayoze.

In a perfect world we would sign a natural 10, but this is Mike Ashelys NUFC.

Looks like they photoshopped his head on.

I think this one will work out well.  Rafa obviously knows and likes him and by most accounts he has some talent and it shouldn't have eaten up much of the transfer budget.

Got to be better than Riviere anyway.