Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Pretty meh, but it's obvious we aren't in a position to sign a Hernandez, Gray, Iheanacho, Bony, Benteke or even a Wood type signing like a lot of our fellow bottom half rivals. We are working on a very strict budget and for £5m this lad doesn't seem bad - as mentioned,  there are a few strengths - Spanish, seems to want to do well, tall etc and a lot of the Stoke fans do seem disappointed that he wasn't given the chance so I'll obviously give him time and back him. Just a bit underwhelming for what was expected a couple of months ago when Sky Sports and the papers were mentioning £70m, regardless of whether that was ever the case, there was a bit of optimism at least then.

If we'd sold Mitro then brought this guy in, having already bought a replacement for Murphy and a new number 10, I'd be quite happy with this.

One of Gayle/Joselu/Mitro/Riviera with Perez/DiameDe Jong in behind doesn't look like many goals does it.

good first touch, two-footed and decent in the air according to deniswisescouting.tv.uk - but then again, so is shola on there.

I get your point, but the part in bold is simply not true  :lol: