Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s a very good player who just needs to stop running around like a lunatic in the way Wilshere seems to have done lately.

Seems like a very blunt tweet. No well wishes or anything. Sly that imo, hope Liverpool smack them tonight.

He's been engineering a move for some time hasn't he? I imagine the relationship is somewhat strained.

Seems like a very blunt tweet. No well wishes or anything. Sly that imo, hope Liverpool smack them tonight.

He's been engineering a move for some time hasn't he? I imagine the relationship is somewhat strained.

It seems that way, but I guess at the same time he hasn't been getting played for over a year has he? I just like the respectable good luck & thanks for your services tweet or press release when a player leaves a club, regardless of circumstances. Especially when Barkley helped elevate Everton to greater heights a few years ago.

Reckon he changed his mind in August when £35m was accepted because Chelsea told him to sit tight a few months and they'd give him a bigger sign-on fee knowing the fee would be nowhere near?

I really rate him and he is an absolute steal in today’s market at £15m! Still only 24!

Only bought to be sold, at a profit, for his market value. He’s an asset available at a bargain price who’ll be moved on as and when they need the cash for a better player.

Guest firetotheworks

They probably don't want any association with him tbf, [emoji38] I know I'd rather we had nowt to do with him. Loved him at the time as well.

Liverpool enquire for Mahrez. Would be such a good signing for them

Wew, Coutinho away then?

Gotta be surely. Mahrez is an absolutely cracking replacement if they can get him. I would’ve thought they’d wait until summer for both deals but apparently not.

He'll do class. Great replacement. If Ben Arfa goes to Leicester I think all three clubs will be happy. Barca get their main man the other two get capable replacements with good money to spare.

Liverpool enquire for Mahrez. Would be such a good signing for them

Wew, Coutinho away then?

Only sensible explanation. They’ll probably get van Dijk and Mahrez for what they recoup on Couthino. Not bad once you accept you’re losing him.

Edit: £145m quoted as Barca offer! They could get a decent keeper too,