Other clubs' transfers

Greg

30 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Im annoyed Frenkie won’t get his money. 

That wouldn’t have happened in England due to the PFA union putting in clauses to prevent clubs from doing that and then going out and splashing on new players. I’m happy that’s the case. 

Labour over bosses everyday for me. 

He won’t? Genuine question, hadn’t seen anything new.

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Southampton have signed a few more City youth players.

That midfielder Lavia already looks like a steal and the keeper Bazunu has been solid.

I think it's a smart strategy. Man City can't keep all the talent they bring through the door, so inevitably have to make quite a few available.

Don't know why more clubs don't do it tbh. Southampton are just getting in ahead of the German clubs now, who've been benefitting from it previously.

25 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Maybe i've preempted the negotiations. I'm sure I saw somewhere that he was set to stay and agree terms closer to what Barca wanted but can't seem to find such now.

But that's only if he agrees

If he declines then surely they have to pay him what they owe?

53 minutes ago, KaKa said:

That midfielder Lavia already looks like a steal and the keeper Bazunu has been solid.

I think it's a smart strategy. Man City can't keep all the talent they bring through the door, so inevitably have to make quite a few available.

Don't know why more clubs don't do it tbh. Southampton are just getting in ahead of the German clubs now, who've been benefitting from it previously.

Yeah, Lavia looks great.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

How much game time will Julian Alvarez get this season? Mad that a player of his quality might not get that many minutes 

He’ll play a lot of the League Cup, FA Cup, winter fixtures and Champions League dead runners plus enough in the league. He’ll get more than enough for his first season in the U.K.