Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

The amount of leaks from Bayern’s side is hilarious btw, they also look like amateurs. German football really needs competition to make them buck up like. 

I'd say it was all deliberate from their side to put pressure on spurs.

19 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Who do we think they’ll line up to replace Kane? Would Toney had been a shout had he not been suspended?

If I was them I'd go for Toney, they have the Brazilian number 9 as back up in the meantime. Levy has already fucked the season by waiting till the season starts before letting Kane go 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

He definitely is an insufferable cunt, idk though 100m for a 30 year old with a year left is madness. 

He's arguably the best striker in the world though. Looking at the other deals going on it seems fine.

Not to mention the players Levy allowed to run down their contracts.

I hope someone asks that fucker Klopp about Europa league teams spending £110m on players. Having a significantly higher net spend than a club without a ceiling. Receiving an inflated fee for a player from Saudi Arabia and whether he has any concerns that clubs that aren’t in the Champions league will ever be able to compete with those that have been established there and who benefit massively from the way remuneration in that competition works. 

Edited by Shays Given Tim Flowers

29 minutes ago, Coastie said:

Been impressed with Madders in preseason. I suspect Spurs might do OK this season but they need a CB and striker pronto.

He hasn’t had a lot of minutes. Not sure what has went on with Spurs pre-season. Looks like they’ve only played 4 games as opposed to our 7 and Kane & Maddison didn’t feature at all in the 4th game. Maddison 2x45 1x70.

Maddison will do very well at Spurs but their season is going to go poorly. I think Ange will get them over-performing but their squad as a whole isn’t good enough to get anywhere near the champions league 

Aye sounds like Gil. His Wikipedia article is a trip:

In the 1960s Gil ran a construction firm building gated communities. A complex he had built in San Rafael, near Segovia, collapsed in 1969, killing 58 people and injuring many others. A subsequent investigation showed that the cement in the new building had not yet set, and the whole project had been completed without use of architects, surveyors, or plans. Gil was sentenced to five years in prison, but was pardoned after 18 months by General Francisco Franco.[1]

In 1992, he shut down Atlético's youth academy,[2] which saw talented 15-year-old Raúl switch to crosstown rivals Real Madrid.

He installed a bust of Francisco Franco in the town hall and was known for walking the streets of the town shouting abuse at prostitutes and homeless people.[1] His mayorship was popular enough for him to be re-elected three times.[1]

Spanish John Hall tbh