Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, KaKa said:

I don't even think they upped the price.

Chelsea and Liverpool are raising the price by trying to outbid each other.

Was the same with Caicedo. Brighton wouldnt allow either to match the others bid, had to bid higher than the other clubs accepted offer.

Price was 50m last week :lol:

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

As funny as it is, the idea of players preferring Chelsea over Liverpool is mental to someone my age like. 

Todd throwing around 8 year contracts is really attractive. You can sign on dotted line and never bother again :lol:

Ah yeah I forgot about that. :lol: God I hope it all goes tits up. Maybe slightly too early to say, but from what I've seen of him, Mudryk is starting to look like the worst signing in PL history as well. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Is there a hot take thread or something similar? Because I’ve got a searing one and don’t know where to put it.

Neck on the line here  :lol: but I’m convinced West Ham will finish above Villa.

What makes you think that?

4 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Is there a hot take thread or something similar? Because I’ve got a searing one and don’t know where to put it.

Neck on the line here  :lol: but I’m convinced West Ham will finish above Villa.

Did you mix them up because of the shirts?

12 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

What makes you think that?

Small matter of having 200m+ to play with this summer and I think JWP, Alvarez (who’s a bit meh but great physically) plus another is a very solid midfield. If they spend big on a striker and a winger then they haven’t got the worst squad.

I think Villa will be an exciting watch but their injuries are killers for them; Torres is a fantastic ball-player but he’ll get murdered in that high-line. Watkins is good but goes through dry spells, Bailey isn’t great (they’ll have to use him after Buendia’s season-ender), besides Moreno their full-backs aren’t amazing and their midfield lacks bite.

This is a very reactionary take, I’ll admit, and it obviously depends on how well West Ham spend.

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Small matter of having 200m+ to play with this summer and I think JWP, Alvarez (who’s a bit meh but great physically) plus another is a very solid midfield. If they spend big on a striker and a winger then they haven’t got the worst squad.

I think Villa will be an exciting watch but their injuries are killers for them; Torres is a fantastic ball-player but he’ll get murdered in that high-line. Watkins is good but goes through dry spells, Bailey isn’t great (they’ll have to use him after Buendia’s season-ender), besides Moreno their full-backs aren’t amazing and their midfield lacks bite.

This is a very reactionary take, I’ll admit, and it obviously depends on how well West Ham spend.

With Villa it will be interesting to see if they bring another CH in as I was surprised they brought Torres on and not Carlos when Mings went down.

36 minutes ago, Ben said:

Do Real Madrid just say they want a player and he has to go 

Thems the rules. 

Tbf look at who wins the CL and it makes sense for players. They pay top wages and the biggest transfer fees and you compete to win the CL every year