Other clubs' transfers

Greg

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Villa apparently in for Sterling.

He's had a great career, but wouldn't pay more than £20m for him now. He wants out, Chelsea want rid, he's 29 played nearly 550 games of football. His legs must be due to drop off soon. 

24 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fulham's signings whiff of midtable consolidation.

There was a time we could only dream of both signings and mid table consolidation not too long ago!

Hell some of us are still dreaming of signings!

🤣🤣

Edited by Joe1984

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Not suggesting they’ll drastically climb the table but playing them will be a tougher game for some times

They've sold their best player & they've arguably been the easiest team to play against in the league for the last few season. They've got absolutely nothing about them.

5 minutes ago, KDT said:

They've sold their best player & they've arguably been the easiest team to play against in the league for the last few season. They've got absolutely nothing about them.

Smith Rowe, Andersen & Cherki are 3 very good signings 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Smith Rowe, Andersen & Cherki are 3 very good signings 

Not saying Cherki couldn’t turn into something but if he’s available for the £12m that they’ve apparently bid you probably should ask why no other higher rated PL team is in for him. They either don’t feel he’s ready or don’t feel he’s good enough, it’s not like they’re signing up from some far flung universe, clubs will have scouts watching Lyon most weeks.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Slightly baffled by Chilwell being ousted by chelsea. Of course he has injury issues but he’s one of their better players when fit and a bit like Gallagher, actually seems to care

He’ll be on canny high wages I reckon as was pre Todd

Imagine if you're like 16, 17, 18, sitting in the Chelsea academy, you've been there since age 8 and you're just looking at what's happening in the first team. Must be depressing as fuck to have been there so long and when it comes to the crucial moment you look at the gym and see 42 adults working out at once and the manager is saying half of them don't matter and won't be training with the rest. 

Gotta feel for the kids but fuck that club man. :lol: 

54 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Slightly baffled by Chilwell being ousted by chelsea. Of course he has injury issues but he’s one of their better players when fit and a bit like Gallagher, actually seems to care

Maybe they don't want players who care? 😅

It's a strange club is Chelsea.

Emi Martinez signs new contract till 2029.

I've never loved a Villa goalkeeper more.

Genuinely, there is not a single other player in his position I would swap him for. He's so fucking good, and so important to the team. I love him.

I know everyione else thinks he's a cunt, but fuck you all, he's our cunt, and that's all that matters.

14 minutes ago, brummie said:

Genuinely, there is not a single other player in his position I would swap him for. He's so fucking good, and so important to the team. I love him.

I know everyione else thinks he's a cunt, but fuck you all, he's our cunt, and that's all that matters.

Sure it wasn't long ago you said Emery was going to try and upgrade him on someone better with their feet - guessing he's improved in that area or realised that it's not as important as his keeping ability?

16 minutes ago, brummie said:

:ructions: