Other clubs' transfers

Greg

24 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Sure it wasn't long ago you said Emery was going to try and upgrade him on someone better with their feet - guessing he's improved in that area or realised that it's not as important as his keeping ability?

I would be amazed if i ever said that. He's excellent with his feet.  

It may have been Robin Olsen, the number 2 keeper, but then again, he needs to be better with his hands, let alone his feet, so it can't have been him I was talking about.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

I would be amazed if i ever said that. He's excellent with his feet.  

It may have been Robin Olsen, the number 2 keeper, but then again, he needs to be better with his hands, let alone his feet, so it can't have been him I was talking about.

The way Chelsea are treating players is mental. If you're on high wages or a PSR asset you're basically not allowed to train with the first team and being forced out :lol:

There's only been one game into the season and Maresca already sounds like he's losing the plot. 

2 hours ago, brummie said:

Emi Martinez signs new contract till 2029.

I've never loved a Villa goalkeeper more.

Genuinely, there is not a single other player in his position I would swap him for. He's so fucking good, and so important to the team. I love him.

I know everyione else thinks he's a cunt, but fuck you all, he's our cunt, and that's all that matters.

I can feel this like. :lol: Love it when you have a player like him. 

52 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I can feel this like. :lol: Love it when you have a player like him. 

To be fair to joeyt, I also said on here not really that long ago that Ollie Watkins was clearly never going to be good enough, and that the only player Emery had not improved at all was Leon Bailey, who'd never be good enough.

3 hours ago, Jaqen said:

The way Chelsea are treating players is mental. If you're on high wages or a PSR asset you're basically not allowed to train with the first team and being forced out :lol:

There's only been one game into the season and Maresca already sounds like he's losing the plot. 

Hard to feel sorry for any player that signs for Chelsea 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

He's a bit too much of a klutz for the CL imo. Not a bad player for a mid table PL club but I don't see him doing much else. Only scored 22 goals for Palace in 80 odd appearances ffs, pipe down Jean Philippe [emoji38]

Until his Almiron-esque purple patch under Glasner at the back end of last season, I’d wager he had Tomasson like stats. Always struck me as a lumbering oaf.