Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

Ok i get that to some degree, and the low wages I guess does reduce the risk of people just sitting taking a wage and refusing transfers but I still think there will be fair bit of that. I think a) it will have negative impact on the pitch which we have already seen, maybe once the spending settles down it will improve a lot especially if they stick with a manager, but I kinda think if a club is a basketcase they don't fix themselves overnight. b) you're right the academy is probably the get out of jail free card but I also think the incentivising of selling home grown players is the most obviously outrageous aspects of the FFP regulations which I can see being changed somehow (albeit clubs wont vote for that without something else to make things easier to comply coming in, but a lot are pissed at chelsea so think there will be support)

It’s difficult to change that rule as it’s an accounting rule and although a lot of hang wringing occurs about it, I very doubt it’s something they’d want to close. Ultimately ambitious clubs need the flexibility and despite popular opinion the clubs do not want to loosen the rules as the two proposal voted down at the last meeting showed. 

The clubs including our own make so many funny statements about psr but the actions taken by them all are contradictory. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

What the fuck is going on with his career 

De Laurentus refused to sell him him when there was a bull market for him last summer and they could have got £120m or so for him. To be fair he didn’t know how badly last season would go for them. 

The markets moved on and now no one can entertain the fee/wages he’d want in a move. He’s went to Gala as the other option is sitting out the season as Napoli cut him from their squad. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Nice thing to reveal to the entire world. 

20-year old kid who’s moved from Ghana to Denmark to France in the span of two years. Completely understandable he’d be upset at the thought of moving again, especially as he’s being shuffled around for financial reasons.

Edited by Deuce

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Seemingly loves sticking their best players in the shop window.

He’s like a skull on a stick. A skeleton with skin

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Seemingly loves sticking their best players in the shop window.

Maybe other clubs are more familiar with how awkward he is to deal with, and the fact that he airs private business in public to the press at every given opportunity.

7 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Suzanna Reid must have a fetish for being rattled by Skeletor.

Tbf, and this is no insight into personal relationships, but she starts graft at 6am. Probs has to get up at 4.

If he rattles her, at all, it'll be on a Saturday. 

34 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Tbf, and this is no insight into personal relationships, but she starts graft at 6am. Probs has to get up at 4.

If he rattles her, at all, it'll be on a Saturday. 

Probably just thumbs her anyway, the belltop 

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

He loves driving up the price of his players. Has realised he’s fucked ion with Guehi so is trying to remedy it with getting Eze a dream move to “a top club”

We’ve been trying for Eze for ages. It’s just how Parrish rolls, and fair enough really.