Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I think we'd get him anyway, but if we were and we were not just fucking about, Inter Milan being interested wouldn't change that much, they're nowhere near what they used to be.

Not that I think we'd get him anyway, but if we were and we were not just fucking about, Inter Milan being interested wouldn't change that much, they're nowhere near what they used to be.

They're on the way back tbf, had a dip in recent weeks but were top for a while and have a good manager now

They're on the way back tbf, had a dip in recent weeks but were top for a while and have a good manager now

I agree with KI. Even considering they are on the way up they are still in a poorer league compared to the Premier League. With TV money and such in terms of both fee's and wages I think the only team we couldn't really compete with in Italy would be Juventus.

Not that I think we'd get him anyway, but if we were and we were not just f***ing about, Inter Milan being interested wouldn't change that much, they're nowhere near what they used to be.

Aye.

Serie A this season has been great. Loved watching the games. Far more exciting title race than almost all of the top European leagues this season.

I couldn't see Sturridge starting for Inter since they rigidly play with one striker, and the wide positions are filled with out and out wingers.

I think I've read before that Sturridge has wanted to play abroad at some point in his career, though.

I couldn't see Sturridge starting for Inter since they rigidly play with one striker, and the wide positions are filled with out and out wingers.

I think I've read before that Sturridge has wanted to play abroad at some point in his career, though.

Fair play to him. Can think of far worse clubs/places to while away a few months.

Guest firetotheworks

There are nowhere near enough players playing abroad like. If I was a player it would be the first thing I'd want to do, it's a chance to see the world in complete luxury.