Other clubs' transfers

Greg

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Who’s the worst midfielder Man U have had in the PL era? And how many more games would McTominay have to play like he did the other day to take the title?

Kleberson maybe?

The big thing for me was when they started rating players who were clearly a step or two down from what was needed.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not sure what's gone on with him, but his fall from grace is Adriano-level

I always assumed he's just the dictionary definition of burnout. 

Coming up to 250 career appearances, PL title races, Champions League runs to the latter stages, World Cup semi-final, all by like the age of 21/22. He played nearly 130 games (for club and country) in two full seasons between 2016-18. 

Was quite keen for us to take a punt on him back in January but it's very clear that it wasn't just a move from Spurs that he needed. The lad looks finished at the top level. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Coming up to 250 career appearances, PL title races, Champions League runs to the latter stages, World Cup semi-final, all by like the age of 21/22. He played nearly 130 games (for club and country) in two full seasons between 2016-18. 

Was quite keen for us to take a punt on him back in January but it's very clear that it wasn't just a move from Spurs that he needed. The lad looks finished at the top level. 

He doesn't deserve the reception that he'll get if he joins. 

26 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

A very polite way of putting it.

He’s a footballer who is incredibly talented but doesn’t want to work hard. You see that by the managers who discard him; Mourinho, Conte etc.

He’s a lazy bastard more interested in his own phenomenon than performing at the top level.

But why should he? A multimillionaire before he’s even out of nappies and set for life. 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

16 hours ago, Disco said:

Dele Alli potentially retiring to the Turkish Superlig already. 

Yep, Besiktas being reported in the Times. He's barely played, and Lampard suggesting he doesn't train hard enough. They'll probably have to sub some of his wages too.

So glad we kept away from him - if that's right, it's really the type of player you want to avoid. 

Edited by Abacus

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Mad this was 10-15 year ago like. For the kid's who potentially missed these scenes:

Game after game. Absolute madness.

Absolutely hated that side. Just rank shithousery and shit footballers. 

I find it very funny that Rabiot looks like collapsing over his wage demands.

And that they have been set by his agent, who is also his mam. [emoji38] 

If you dared to drop him, I imagine she'd give you a clip round the ear at the players' parents evening as well.