Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Now he is the type of player they should be signing/going for.

Spending €130m on Felix is absurd when there's a gaping, festering wound in the middle of the park. 

Edited by Froggy

5 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

Has Houssem Aouar fallen off a cliff over the last season or so? I thought he was meant to be class but to see Forest get a clear run at him for just €15m seems insane.

He was not in starting eleven for Lyon

Edited by Zero

WTF are Man U doing ? It looks like amateur hour, 7 centre halfs and the want to sell full backs, two of the worst holding midfielders in the league and they play them both every week, no width so they play a flat back 4 and the most misfiring attack in the divison so they just chuck them all in.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

WTF are Man U doing ? It looks like amateur hour, 7 centre halfs and the want to sell full backs, two of the worst holding midfielders in the league and they play them both every week, no width so they play a flat back 4 and the most misfiring attack in the divison so they just chuck them all in.

They just want big names to maintain the brand name. The owner wants to sell for a very high price.

Glazers is just another Fat Ashley.

Guest HTT II
9 hours ago, Froggy said:

Spending €130m on Felix is absurd when there's a gaping, festering wound in the middle of the park. 

I’m referring more to the quality/level/type of player.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Speaking Aouar and more broadly N-O rated 'we should be all over that' players, how's Fofana been at Villa? I watched a little bit of Villa vs Everton but can't say I really noticed him.

Kamara?

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Speaking Aouar and more broadly N-O rated 'we should be all over that' players, how's Fofana been at Villa? I watched a little bit of Villa vs Everton but can't say I really noticed him.

Kamara has been doing very well by all reports. Fans on Villa forum are raving about him.

3 hours ago, HTT II said:

I’m referring more to the quality/level/type of player.

Well we need a CDM the most and there's arguably none better than Casemiro. I would much rather sign him than Felix. The contract is making me spin though.