Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Ritchie said:

Why is it suddenly all kicking off? There's like a massive update every half a hour.

Nowadays selling clubs can’t wait for deadline day, they want deals done so they can spend the proceeds. (Hopefully better than west ham). 

4 minutes ago, Big River said:

is Klopp the most unlikeable manager in Premier League history? only Ferguson and Bruce come close for me.

He’s not that bad. He’s just not our manager and not our club he’s fighting for so will always skew things a bit. He’s admitted in the clip he was wrong. Have more issues with his touch line behaviour personally but again he’s a winner and that behaviour is sometimes the trait of a winner.

9 minutes ago, Big River said:

is Klopp the most unlikeable manager in Premier League history? only Ferguson and Bruce come close for me.

Furguson was a hypocritical ballbag - so is Klopp. Bruce....well the less said about him the better.

Edited by Bally21

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

He’s not that bad. He’s just not our manager and not our club he’s fighting for so will always skew things a bit. He’s admitted in the clip he was wrong. Have more issues with his touch line behaviour personally but again he’s a winner and that behaviour is sometimes the trait of a winner.

he's an insufferable smelly twat

12 minutes ago, Big River said:

Mourinho was far worse than him imo. 

Then obviously Ferguson, Bruce, Pardew, Allardyce. You can throw Di Canio, Arteta, Conte in the mix as well. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does end up at Liverpool, I think his first priority is to get out of Brighton. 

Also, why are Chelsea taking so long? Unfortunately for Chelsea Liverpool have now set the market price and of Brighton know he wants to leave asap they can essentially force Chelsea to match it or he goes to Liverpool anyway 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Mourinho was far worse than him imo. 

Then obviously Ferguson, Bruce, Pardew, Allardyce.

ah, I've always liked Mourinho. still do! I think he's playing a character most of the time.

plus he loves Bobby and clearly likes us a bit too. always thought he'd end up here at some point, although his football is a bit dire these days.

This why I can’t really follow the love in for him at all. He’s a massive talent, i get that. But you pay 9 figures for someone who’s going to guarantee more than just protecting your back line. 

Klopp showed his true colours with the Super League stuff, while other "big six" managers were condemning it. The manager of the holier-than-thou, YNWA club refused to condemn it out of fear he'd be left behind. 

He's clearly obsessed with winning which is no bad thing but he reached the point long ago where that manifests itself in a really ugly and obnoxious way. Like Mourinho went from likeable to unbearable, it's similar. Can't stand him. 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

This why I can’t really follow the love in for him at all. He’s a massive talent, i get that. But you pay 9 figures for someone who’s going to guarantee more than just protecting your back line. 

You could get Kephren Thuram, Manu Kone and still have change left.