Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

"He'll be fine, he just needs to play in the right system, ie somewhere else for someone else's manager"

*sinks back to knees to carry on praying for his exit*

[emoji38]

The deal is already done. He's gone. No praying required.

There was a time not so long ago when he was an important player for us though, and he's very effective for England. Will suit Moyes down to the ground.

16 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Yeah, could see him using McTominay in the same way he did Fellaini back at Everton

It's the only way he knows how to play, what else would he do?

7 minutes ago, brummie said:

"He'll be fine, he just needs to play in the right system, ie somewhere else for someone else's manager"

*sinks back to knees to carry on praying for his exit*

[emoji38]

@Froggy would have snapped your hand off for £30m for the pair of them, he'll shitting his pants in case West ham sack Moyes and pull the plug on the deals. :lol:

19 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Most impressive player I've ever seen live, looked like he was on fast forward and everyone else was half speed :lol:

Same as me, saw PSG play a few months ago, was absolutely insane.

55 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

He moved to PSG to try and get out of Messi’s shadow and win a CL and thus a Balon D’or.

Instead he ended up in Mbappe’s shadow and getting injured for multiple CL crunch games. 

In retrospect it’s been a terrible move but at the time it probably made plenty of sense. 

He’s never played more than 20 league games a season for PSG.

He moved for money and gave up aside from trying occasionally for Brazil only to be embarrassed repeatedly in the World Cup in-front of an audience of millions and for them to win the Copa America when he wasn’t playing.

All the talent in the world and became an all time waste man. Shame really but to be expected.

14 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Does anyone know much about Spurs' signings this summer? Much like most of their deals in the last 5 years I have no clue who they are

Keeper is supposed to be decent. 

Van Der Ven has bags of potential but is equally likely to be absolutely shite.

2 hours ago, Flip said:

Not impressed by Neymars international career and comparable to Stern John and this in the same page. :lol: 

Absolutely ridiculous. :lol:

Neymar is and has always been amazing but his diving, injuries and probably political views means he and his career are somehow underrated in 2023.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Repeating myself here but Arsenal seem to spend what they want and don’t sell players.

They have twice our commercial revenue. They are still behind Spurs somehow though which ought to embarrass them a bit, can;t compete with spurs super fancy new stadium even if their stadium is finally turning profit after years of debt holding them back. They do seem bad at making money from player sales is true mind

6 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

That's Potter Brighton. DeZerbi's Brighton score a lot of goals.

Last season Brighton scored more league goals than us and the 4th highest in the league. Only behind City, Arsenal and Liverpool. It's the 53 goals (like 8th worst in the league) conceded that dragged them down.

True, but it was again on the show against us this pre-season. Interesting to see how Pedro does.

7 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

They have twice our commercial revenue. They are still behind Spurs somehow though which ought to embarrass them a bit, can;t compete with spurs super fancy new stadium even if their stadium is finally turning profit after years of debt holding them back. They do seem bad at making money from player sales is true mind

Last player the sold for decent money was Willock to us I think 

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Most impressive player I've ever seen live, looked like he was on fast forward and everyone else was half speed :lol:

Ronaldo’s by far the best player I’ve seen live. Embarrassingly I’ve never seen Messi live.