Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, nufc123 said:

They are a mess, but the window is still open a couple of weeks. Their strategy is just buy another one.

I dunno, finding a striker is the hardest position to fill by a distance. They may be able to get one in, but getting one in who is of top quality will be extremely difficult at this stage even with checkbook Boehly flapping his dick about 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I dunno, finding a striker is the hardest position to fill by a distance. They may be able to get one in, but getting one in who is of top quality will be extremely difficult at this stage even with checkbook Boehly flapping his dick about 

Is it Nkunku and Jackson?

47 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Welll… Everyone put their neck on the line. Do we think Kane stays or joins Bayern?

I've convinced myself he's going and that it's just Levy doing Levy things in playing hardball.

Logic being;

1) This is the last chance for Levy to cash in.

2) Even if Levy manages to talk him in to signing a new deal, his value is diminishing by the day and will never be this high again.

3) They really need the money.

4) He really doesn't fit with Ange's system nor style of play at all.

5) I don't think Ange fancies him going forwards.

6) Kane looked as pissed off as I've ever seen him at times last season and he probably wants a change at this point.

I'm 99.9% fancying he goes...

23 minutes ago, Disco said:

Chelsea been quite strongly linked with Vlahovic from Juve with Lukaku going the other way.

Think Inter are taking Juve to task over an illegal approach for Lukaku going back to March 

4 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I've convinced myself he's going and that it's just Levy doing Levy things in playing hardball.

Logic being;

2) Even if Levy manages to talk him in to signing a new deal, his value is diminishing by the day and will never be this high again.

6) Kane looked as pissed off as I've ever seen him at times last season and he probably wants a change at this point.

I mean, i get maybe kane not fitting your ideal system, but... I still think if you can't accommodate a 20 goal a season striker (and one who contributes assists too!) You are getting way too stubborn with your tactics. If pep can bend man city for haaland...its not ronaldo at man u where here made them actively worse surely...

3 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Nkunku isn't really a striker,  Poch usually plays a 4231 so he'd be playing in one of the three behind Jackson. 

But it will affect Jackson. Nkunku probably the best player they have in that role. Apart from Enzo their midfield is quite weak. For all the money they have spent they still got some to do.

15 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Logic being;

Totally agree, as soon as Kane said he wasn't signing a new contract he had to go 

17 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I mean, i get maybe kane not fitting your ideal system, but... I still think if you can't accommodate a 20 goal a season striker (and one who contributes assists too!) You are getting way too stubborn with your tactics. If pep can bend man city for haaland...its not ronaldo at man u where here made them actively worse surely...

He’s been playing and scoring in pre season. Might be a bit of wishful thinking that he doesn’t fit.