Other clubs' transfers

Greg

17 hours ago, Maineblue said:

If Cole Palmer doesn’t want to be at City what can the club do, hold him hostage ?

It has nothing to do with selling young talent to fund shiny new players, your way off with your analysis.

What you think we care about Cole Palmer just as much as you do? Just because you let some useless tosser at Chelsea blow 45m beans up his muff. 

42 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What you think we care about Cole Palmer just as much as you do? Just because you let some useless tosser at Chelsea blow 45m beans up his muff. 

Good luck to CP I hope he has a great career at Chelsea.

You do realise this thread is called Other Clubs Transfers and I’m posting here because a City player was on the move.

5 hours ago, Maineblue said:

You do realise this thread is called Other Clubs Transfers and I’m posting here because a City player was on the move.

Wor hoose wor rules 

5 hours ago, Maineblue said:

Come back in ten years time and see how Palmers doing then. ‘cos he could be married with kids. 

18 minutes ago, Ben said:

With the rumours today of Man Utd getting gazumped on all their transfer targets, have they had the worst window of all the Premier league teams ? 

If you dickheads had bought McTominay when you had the chance then we'd have a shiny new Amrabat by now.