Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Easy to look useful when playing in the best team in an inferior league. Never impressed me in the PL. Classic run about, pass sideways and offer little else type of player.

5 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Easy to look useful when playing in the best team in an inferior league. Never impressed me in the PL. Classic run about, pass sideways and offer little else type of player.

Should tell Brighton they are getting mugged and maybe apply for a job on their scouting network, they know nothing. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Pata said:

Should tell Brighton they are getting mugged and maybe apply for a job on their scouting network, they know nothing. :lol:

Got their e-mail address? 

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

He's just a slightly better version of Colback/Hendrick/Davies. Brighton getting mugged if they offer anything close to £30m.

This isn't true man.

Agree to disagree. Every time I've seen him play hes offered fuck all to his team. Average technique, limited range of passing, doesn't get into good goal scoring positions, not very strong, fairly slow. Runs about a lot though. 

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

Water carriers seem to have exorbitant fees attached to them at this point.  Ten-a-penny midfielders are now £30m midfielders. 

I thought he was like an inferior version of Conor Gallagher based off his time in the Premier League.

Maybe he has found some consistency in his performances but it is a big step up from the Championship. That or he’s a late bloomer.

Also, just in case people didn't realise, Dewsbury Hall already has 9 goals and 9 assists this season, which is a big reason this sort of interest in him has come up.

53 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Also, just in case people didn't realise, Dewsbury Hall already has 9 goals and 9 assists this season, which is a big reason this sort of interest in him has come up.

Don't think he has what it takes to transfer that to the PL. Probably one of those too good for the championship, not good enough for the PL type of players like Ritchie, Gayle, Armstrong.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

That doesn’t make for evidence that he can do it at the top level.  He might, but it’s hardly nailed-on. 

Intriguing enough for a team to give him another shot.

Brighton would be great for him because they use the ball so well. Not too dissimilar to the new Leicester manager's setup, who was Pep's assistant I believe.

Could see him being a threat in the final third in their system similar to what Pascal Grob has been.

We'll find out soon enough.

Edited by KaKa