Other clubs' transfers

Greg

13 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Some midfielder called Faivre?

Aren’t Lorient owned by the Bournemouth owners?

They already signed Faivre from Lyon in the summer and sent him to Lorient on loan

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Southampton making a fortune on players thatgot them relegated

He was one of their better players that season if I recall correctly, played well against us I seem to remember.

44 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Southampton making a fortune on players thatgot them relegated

That was their business plan tbf. Just bought far too many of them and loads of them were shite.

34 minutes ago, duo said:

I have to admit I am shocked we didn't have the budget to even bring players in on loan.

The club have stated many times that money won't be spent if there's no intrinsic value. The transfer window has been shite en large, with our people stating there's better value in the summer. Is what it is at this point, we go with the squad who got us here. 

Loans are never easy either when we are not a perennial relegation candidate anymore. You need a player who's good enough for us and a team who are willing to loan that player to us.

1 hour ago, Pata said:

Loans are never easy either when we are not a perennial relegation candidate anymore. You need a player who's good enough for us and a team who are willing to loan that player to us.

The problem for winter loans is that Eddie would bed them in until they were upto speed and hyper fitness.

Ignoring Hall... Even Gordon as a perm buy needed the summer break to catch up 

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

I thought he looked really promising when he was loaned to Southampton. Would he be worth a punt til the summer?

We just going to ignore the significant fees part? Assuming we are already ignoring he's shit

8 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

I thought he looked really promising when he was loaned to Southampton. Would he be worth a punt til the summer?

I wouldn’t want him, not sure we found anyways with us already loaning Hall from them ?

9 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

We just going to ignore the significant fees part?

That's exactly what I did because I didn't read the tweet properly :lol: forget about it