Other clubs' transfers

Greg

11 hours ago, gdm said:

How are Chelsea affording all these signings? Are they banking on being able to sell a load of their deadwood? In fairness they probably will 

Chelsea hoarding players again - ridiculous 

If you want them to negotiate you need to make an offer that gets them interested. They’re such a weird club. Everything they do is so public as well, and I bet it’s coming from Rattledcliffe, he thinks he’s using the media to his advantage.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Why do Man United brief reporters like they're doing the selling club a favour? 

So true, it’s utterly ridiculous. Telegraph says now they have no intention of going near the £70m Everton want. Saying Man U offered £35m + £8m add ons. 

Edited by Joelinton7

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

They looked about par to me.

I don't think any team in Europe buys Koulibaly due to his £300k a week wage, certainly a bullet dodged thanks to Saudi-Arabia.

9 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

How dare Everton be “not willing to negotiate” an offer amounting to less than half of what they’re asking for one of their best players. Man U taking the high road to some other defender. 

Disgusting that! Should take it to arbitration.

Man U are ready to let Jarrad know that if he signs he needs to be in the office Mon-Fri. No hybrid working. They’re confident this could be the carrot to lure him to the theatre of dreams 

Source: Brexit Jim

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Man U are ready to let Jarrad know that if he signs he needs to be in the office Mon-Fri. No hybrid working. They’re confident this could be the carrot to lure him to the theatre of dreams 

Source: Brexit Jim

"No Jarrad, its the working class minion scum that are banned from the canteen not you ya silly sausage, should we say £10k a week and your mam washes your own kit ?"

1 hour ago, Ben said:

"No Jarrad, its the working class minion scum that are banned from the canteen not you ya silly sausage, should we say £10k a week and your mam washes your own kit ?"

With a bit of pushing from his agent, I think they'd be willing to go halvsies on the Daz. But electricity costs will be a red line.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

What the actual fuck are Man Utd doing ?

Whatever the rags say we're doing I guess. Everything you read is true, especially The Daily Mail articles written by Spencer Morgan. 

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Whatever the rags say we're doing I guess. Everything you read is true, especially The Daily Mail articles written by Spencer Morgan. 

I would agree with you, however the way Man Utd have handled the Asworth situation I reckon it could be true

Is Branthwaite actually that good? Everton do have form for churning out decent defenders every couple of seasons for a good fee.. they got 55m for stones in what must have been 6 or 7 years ago which was very decent money. 30m for Lescott which was even before then.

Come to think of it.. 80something million Man Utd paid them for Lukaku.. how on earth have they been up such a shit creek financially given how much they've sold players for.

50 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, Branthwaite looks very good to me. Will be England’s best CB in a couple of years 

I read somewhere that if Maguire had made the squad Southgate would have took Branthwaite instead of Dunk