Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Hamburg are definitely not the German version of Sunderland

I meant how they are ran as clubs and the circumstances that got them relegated. Circled the drain for years in the Bundesliga before being relegated like Sunderland in the Premier League. They haven't fallen as far as Sunderland, but struggling to get out of Bundesliga 2 and they are in a mess similar to Sunderland.

Hamburg are definitely not the German version of Sunderland

Massively fucked up promotion today, hopefully an omen.

Aye, they're completely knackered now, another season down there. Sad to see.

I was excited to see what Sessegnon had to offer this season, and was surprised at just how poor he was. To be fair, you can say this for most of the Fulham squad, no one really performed other than a short spell for Mtirovic early in the season, and many players with pedigree and previous success were absolute failures. That must be a tough environment for a young player. I could see him being developed into a top wingback if they continue with three at the back.

Guest chopey

My Spurs mate says he's heard they are spending £100 million on 4 UK based players Perez, Schar, Sessegnon and Grealish.

My Spurs mate says he's heard they are spending £100 million on 4 UK based players Perez, Schar, Sessegnon and Grealish.

Bargain getting Sess & Jack for £5m each.