Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Real have cancelled Bale's move to China.

Thought they'd be glad to be rid of him.

apparently Perez wanted a fee as well which considering how much he's costing them in wages a week for someone Zidane clearly doesn't want seems a bit daft. Though considering Perez was the one who brought in Bale iirc thinking he'd be a Ronaldo replacement that might explain it

Everton offer 55m plus Tosun and McCarthy for Zaha....Palace would be stupid not to take that

Not really. I'm not a big zaha fan but them 2 players are dross and wouldn't contribute much for them and 55m is well below their asking price

If Zaha doesn't immediately reject Everton, he's lost his mind. I mean.... what's the point? Arsenal perhaps but Everton?

It’s a step up from Palace, he’s more likely to play for Everton than Arsenal, etc.

If Zaha doesn't immediately reject Everton, he's lost his mind. I mean.... what's the point? Arsenal perhaps but Everton?

It’s a step up from Palace, he’s more likely to play for Everton than Arsenal, etc.

aye palace seem to have give up, not sure what the fucks going on there they paying for a new ground or somthing?

he'd walk into the current arsenal team

following his mate Bolaise.

I mean Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe isn't exactly a bad front three.

180M - they’ve surely got to get back in the CL this year or they will have some real problems.

180M - they’ve surely got to get back in the CL this year or they will have some real problems.

Wishful thinking, they'll have to reign it back a bit but...

Accounts for the year to 31 May 2018

Turnover £403m (5th highest in the league, down from £424m)

Wage bill £240m (5th highest, 60% of turnover, up from £199m)

Profit before tax £70m (up from £45m)

Net debt Nil. Cash surplus stated: £15m

Wishful thinking, they'll have to reign it back a bit but...

Accounts for the year to 31 May 2018

Turnover £403m (5th highest in the league, down from £424m)

Wage bill £240m (5th highest, 60% of turnover, up from £199m)

Profit before tax £70m (up from £45m)

Net debt Nil. Cash surplus stated: £15m

Was thinking about Swiss Ramble’s last Arsenal thread - he says player sales that year masked a large operating loss and expects them to post a significant loss last year:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1145583489103945728.html

They’ve also got an ageing team. Would be interested to see the average age there.

Some amazing talent going forward though, plus that kid they’re grooming for Real. I think they’ll be really good, but if the wheels do come off it will be disastrous.

They’ve also got an ageing team. Would be interested to see the average age there.

Some amazing talent going forward though, plus that kid they’re grooming for Real. I think they’ll be really good, but if the wheels do come off it will be disastrous.

Defence will still be atrocious. They'll be exciting too watch though, again. From what I've read they're spreading payment on Pepe across the 5 years too so it won't hit them as hard as it could have.

And in other news...

Also, Phil Billing went to AFCB y'day.