Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Sky Sports News

@SkySportsNews

BREAKING: Crystal Palace have told Sky Sports News that their summer business is done and that Wilfried Zaha WILL NOT be leaving the club

Sky Sports News

@SkySportsNews

BREAKING: Crystal Palace have told Sky Sports News that their summer business is done and that Wilfried Zaha WILL NOT be leaving the club

Hope he kicks up a fuzz

Manchester City will sign 19-year-old midfielder Pedro Porro from Spanish sister club Girona. It is anticipated City will pay around 6m Euros (£5.5m). Porro will be loaned out to Real Valladolid next season.

These sort of deals make me low=key depressed. A kid gets bought from a "sister club" then loaned straight back to a diferent club in that league. *sigh*

Is OGS planning to do a Rooney or Kompany? Selling Lukaku and no replacement? Does he want to come out retirement?

thats probably woodwards/glazers plan

Can probably see him walk out on the job if things doesn't go his way and blame this as being a big factor. Sell a key player late with no chance and time for replacement.

Is OGS planning to do a Rooney or Kompany? Selling Lukaku and no replacement? Does he want to come out retirement?

Can probably see him walk out on the job if things doesn't go his way and blame this as being a big factor. Sell a key player late with no chance and time for replacement.

I'd presumed this was sanctioned by OGS. Not sure Lukaku's all that key a player for him.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

I'd presumed this was sanctioned by OGS. Not sure Lukaku's all that key a player for him.

He scored 42 in 96 for them. Mental to sell him without anyone lined up.

Lots of talk about his attitude and fitness levels from the likes of Neville and some of the journos covering Man Utd this am so you'd assume it's with OGS's blessing.

You do wonder the impact it'll have on Pogba though as they are big mates.

Froggy - will Sanchez get starts this season do you think?

Man U are probably hoping he does tbh. Might be prepared to write off this season if they can get him to walk.

Should spend some of his own money if he loves the club as much as he says. He's got enough.

don't get me wrong. it does look like OGS was happy to let Lukaku go and sanctioned. But its madness he doesnt get to spend it on a replacement immediately. so who are their forwards then? Rashford, Martial, Sanchez. Am i missing someone?

don't get me wrong. it does look like OGS was happybto let Lukaku go and sanctioned. But its madness he doesnt get to spend it on a replacement immediately. so who are their forwards then? Rashford, Martial, Sanchez. Am i missing someone?

Young Greenwood.

don't get me wrong. it does look like OGS was happybto let Lukaku go and sanctioned. But its madness he doesnt get to spend it on a replacement immediately. so who are their forwards then? Rashford, Martial, Sanchez. Am i missing someone?

Probably some kid. It's not completely unlike our line-up last year with Kane and Son & Moura filling in, but yeah doesn't seem inspiring. At least they don't have the CL to worry about :lol:.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph

·

2m

Told Everton are making another bid for Alex Iwobi from Arsenal. Looks like it will happen, I’m told

yes

David Ornstein

@bbcsport_david

·

38s

Everton have signed Arsenal winger Alex Iwobi for a few in the region of £35-40m #EFC #AFC