Other clubs' transfers

Greg

That was all kinds of insane. Who knew you could play Football Manager for real for only 200k?

Thought this was heartbreaking:

Interviewed after Anelka's departure, replacement manager Gordon Dalziel revealed the scale of the problem, recalling a tale where he informed Mehdi Eloudji that he wanted to release him to free up some of the wage bill. Distraught at the news Eloudji informed him that he'd never actually played 11 a side football before as he and other players had actually been recruited from a Paris 7's league.  If he could stay however he would happily paint the offices and take up the position as the clubs odd job man.

Had Dier at CDM, Lingard at CAM with Andre Gray and Ollie Watkins up front on my NUFC FIFA20 career. Benrahma as third choice winger behind ASM and Miggy, too. Worked pretty well. :milner:

That does seem low for someone who’s played that many games in the top 4 of the league and won numerous caps. He’s not top class but I’d take him.

I don’t rate him at all. Awful at centre back and doesn’t offer enough in possession as a midfielder.

Guest neesy111

Average PL wage is 80k isn't it?  Doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Spurs are known to pay below market for wages aren't they?