Other clubs' transfers

Greg

32 year old who's barely played the last three seasons. Big risk imo if they are spunking a big part of their wage budget on him.

He's quality. Never had pace to lose and if he's fit he's their best player. He'd be in our top 2 players if he came here. Liverpool team is incredible, no shame getting forced out of their squad.

A story I read about that described him as the “defender so bad, it inspired LFC to spend £80m on VvD” :lol:

:lol: I suppose when you think of it like that he was integral to their winning the title.

£89m bid in for Sancho.

This would put Greenwood on the bench right?

Feel like you should spend big on defenders instead.

And then get some less expensive young talent to rotate into the three attacking midfield positions behind the striker. Someone like Cantwell seems like a Man United signing for example.

£89m bid in for Sancho.

This would put Greenwood on the bench right?

Feel like you should spend big on defenders instead.

And then get some less expensive young talent to rotate into the three attacking midfield positions behind the striker. Someone like Cantwell seems like a Man United signing for example.

Agree with you Kaka - for me they need a top class CF and a CB as priority - then sign likes of Cantwell etc to supplement depth

If Sancho is willing to go to Man Utd they'd be mad to turn their nose up at it.

Can always play Martial, Rashford or Greenwood up front if they don't sign another attacker, which is a pretty good selection