Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Am I missing something? He’s bang average.

I'm struggling to see how he improves the first XI mind. Who do they drop to fit him in? He's another decent player to add to the squad obviously but he's not that good like.

Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani says "we'll see" over bringing 33-year-old Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani to the club after their promotion to the Premier League. Cavani left Paris St-Germain this summer after his deal ran out. (Sky Sports Italia, via Football Italia)

That would be fun

Guest chopey

Leeds linked with John Stones this morning, I wonder if Bielsa could make him the player he should be. Also James Milner.

It looks like Osimhen to Napoli is finally set to be completed today. For 60 million euro, potentially 80 million with bonuses. The fee is crazy for only one season in Ligue 1, but the player is brilliant, imo. Think he will do very well. Given the high fee, I wonder if this means Napoli are already anticipating selling Koulibaly for an even higher amount.

Edit: Wolfsburg must be sick about how this turned out. The best player at the u-17 World Cup joins their club, struggles for injury and form, is dumped to Belgium for nothing at age 19 and is the most expensive African player in history by he time he is 21. :lol: A complete waste for them.