Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest dabe

Would love him here

Ill disciplined fuckwit with minimal athleticism and a nice range of passing, nah, only beats Shelvey in the hair quotient.

Guest chopey

This is the longest Pep has ever been at a club. Think he leaves the end of next season at the latest and maybe this season if the European ban goes through

I think if they win the Champions league and then the ban goes through he will go this year, however he has looked very happy of late and if he stays I will have a big bet on them winning the Premier league next year.

Would have to be Italy to complete the set, so that basically means Juve, Milan, or Inter.

Can't see him doing Portugal or Netherlands, so beyond that it would either be China or US chasing the money

I imagine Lallana will slot in on the right with freedom to roam from there as Pereira overlaps really well down that side and provides the width. Barnes will stay on the left and Maddison through the middle.

Lallana has been playing in a deeper role lately, no?

Yeah, but he still plays in wide positions too, and besides he won't be stuck out on the wing, but will drift from there.

Not sure where Ayoze fits in if they get Lallana.

Doubt Lallana is going to play every game but Ayoze's going to have some stiff competition for those attacking places

Not sure where Ayoze fits in if they get Lallana.

Doubt Lallana is going to play every game but Ayoze's going to have some stiff competition for those attacking places

Ayoze hasn't even consistently started or finished games this season without Lallana there. It's not worked out for him. Lallana will be preferred ahead of him for certain.