Other clubs' transfers

Greg

It’s about bending the books or something. Barca need £70m before the end of the season.

Yep, that's the reason. We're also getting some cash on top of Pjanic (not a huge amount €10m according to Spanish sources). We were treading water financially (what with spending stupid amounts in bust after bust) and Covid has put us in a pretty bad spot.

Arthur is technically brilliant, but I've become convinced that you can't build a midfield around him, nor does complement De Jong well. He's too timid, needs to get more involved in play and be more incisive. Maybe he will grow in Italy though. He has plenty of time.

He's got loads of skill and ability but I honestly wouldn't trust him to play in any position in the defensive 2/3's. He's not a CD, he's shocking there. He's not got the engine to be a modern FB. He's not got the positional discipline to play CDM and he's too sloppy to play normal CM. He's unique, a talented player with no position to play in.

Pretty much this, and it's the reason I've never liked him. Was rash as fuck for a cb when he broke through, and in my mind he never really matured from that and nailed down a position despite being given every chance in the world. One of the best players I've never rated at all.

Is Guendouzi a good player or not? I’ve seen him linked with a whole host of clubs after another fallout at Arsenal.

I can’t say I’ve paid really close attention to him but I also don’t think he’s ever done much to really attract the attention. What’s people’s thoughts on him?

Is Guendouzi a good player or not? I’ve seen him linked with a whole host of clubs after another fallout at Arsenal.

I can’t say I’ve paid really close attention to him but I also don’t think he’s ever done much to really attract the attention. What’s people’s thoughts on him?

Always looks a tidy player when I've seen him. Probably one of their better players imo.

Always looks a tidy player when I've seen him. Probably one of their better players imo.

He's a defensive minded midfielder, with a fair bit about him. Not many in the world up to much nowadays!

I rate him. He got universally slated for his performance in that Brighton game but I thought he was the best player on the park :lol:.

I mean, he's obviously a cunt, but that's neither here or there.

Just turned 21, can still improve a lot potentially.

Surprised Madrid would let him go, would be a terrific signing for Inter

Worth noting Dortmund have brought in Meunier on a free, so that's probably why they haven't tried to make the loan permanent

Unreal signing, especially since Inter are desperate for quality wing backs. I'd imagine there's a buy back clause.

Worth noting Dortmund have brought in Meunier on a free, so that's probably why they haven't tried to make the loan permanent

Seems ridiculous by Real

Guest neesy111

Seems ridiculous by Real

Zidane is bit weird with his fullbacks.  No idea why he loaned out Reguilón to Seville.