Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Looks like Moise Kean going to PSG permanently for £30mil

Jesus - Everton have done well to get that for him.

I'd have thought he was partially damaged goods at this point tbf.

Yeah that's great business for them.

Hasn't he done really well at PSG?  Seems like a good deal for PSG to be honest.

Guest neesy111

Saw West Ham have been linked with Arnautovic and Pelle.

They are so West Ham signings

Not sure why West Ham would want Arnautovic back after the cloud he left them last time.

Saw West Ham have been linked with Arnautovic and Pelle.

They are so West Ham signings

Not sure why West Ham would want Arnautovic back after the cloud he left them last time.

seemed to get along well under Moyes when he was there first time around so maybe it him looking for it

Joelinton, Haller and Wesley. 

All come from central Europe for big money and all been poor

To be fair to Wesley - who I actually think is shit, at least at football anyway - he only played 20 games (5 goals) and then did his ACL and hasn't come back yet.

Massive money for Ajax that but should be a good signing. Weird for West Ham as he's started all their games lately

I think, only because Antonio has been out hasnt he?

Haller has looked shite everytime I've seen him like. 10 goals in 42 is no ideal for 40M. To get 25M back isnt too bad. Mind, he's still better than our 3 in 53 maestro.

There's more than a hint of Eredivisie about the Bundesliga these days. There's basically nobody in the league bothers with defending. That's sure to end in quite a few attacking players coming to the PL for big money and flopping.

There's more than a hint of Eredivisie about the Bundesliga these days. There's basically nobody in the league bothers with defending. That's sure to end in quite a few attacking players coming to the PL for big money and flopping.

Aye, I think it's the most entertaining of the major leagues, but for precisely that reason. So many teams playing a botched high pressing game.